Gilbarco Veeder-Root offers the best discounts on gas dispensers, EMV retrofit kits, all-in-one point of sale systems, and tablet point of sale systems for c-store retailers. With more than 155 years of experience, there is a reason retailers trust their in-store, forecourt and cloud solutions to Gilbarco Veeder-Root.
We make gas station EMV upgrades easy. Request a quote, then work with a certified local distributor to get a quote and purchase equipment. No extra forms, no red-tape, just EMV equipment savings.
Why risk your EMV compliance to anyone but the biggest and the best?
Gilbarco’s field-proven Encore® 700 S series comes with a familiar ATM-style customer interface, a full range of alternative fuel options, and the industry's most comprehensive warranty.
You’ll benefit from Gilbarco’s global EMV® leadership and experience, including the largest install base of EMV® fueling pay points in North America.
Encore® 700 S gives you field-proven tools to inform, persuade, and motivate your fuel customers to come inside your store and buy higher-margin goods.
Encore® 700 S provides a strong foundation for growth with powerful, future-ready electronics to support your innovation needs, such as mobile payments, loyalty, merchandising and other applications.
Sami trusts the Gilbarco EMV technology in his dispensers and so do his customers.
Sami's focus on customer experience trickles down to the team and his tools.
Prashant’s buying process has two major criteria for success.
Prashant needs to be able to multi-task without POS downtime.
The Passport® Point-of-Sale system provides you with the tools you need to grow, control, and track your business. With the richest third-party interfaces on the market, an easy-to-use touch screen, accurate reporting features and reliable service, you can stay on top of your c-store POS transactions while being guaranteed expert support.
The Passport EDGE is the only point-of-sale solution, streamlined for the small business owner. EDGE optimizes the industry-leading power of Passport for convenience stores and fuel retail sites. With 24/7 remote help desk and an optional subscription-based payment plan, you can future-proof your business and stay flexible.
Whether you're an ambitious startup or an established company, our plans are tailored for your needs.
* Not available in California
* Included in your first year .
Retailers choose Gilbarco products because of their dependability, reliability, serviceability, capability, and security.
Our 10.4” screen upgrade supports couponing, video and real-time offers to drive in-store traffic and profits
"After replacing my old pump with new Gilbarco pumps, my business went up."
Downey Service Station (3 stores)
With remote monitoring, 30% of issues can be resolved. For the other 70% of issues, we can have an ASC on site within 24 hours to fix your problem.
“I choose Gilbarco because there’s less downtime”
MJM Vallejo Mini Market (8 Stores)
Gilbarco has years of experience managing reliability testing to ensure that our solutions deliver the most reliable performance, no matter the conditions.
“Gilbarco—to me—was the best partner for my business because they are time-tested and their pumps are too”
Chandi Group USA (20 Stores)
With more than 3,000 ASCs—with parts on their truck—you can be sure that your pumps will be up and running again fast.
“With Gilbarco I don’t have to worry about parts being available”
Irwindale Fuel Station Inc (12 Stores)
With over 3,000 ASC’s in the field, Gilbarco has nationwide coverage to fix any problem.
“I trust Gilbarco because they have the best network of guys to fix my problems”
Designer in Google
We use common parts across our more than 250,000 terminals, so waiting for parts is a thing of the past.
"Technicians love working on Gilbarco pumps because they can easily get parts to fix them."
Serfas Service Station Inc (1 store)
With more than 720,000 fueling positions, we have the largest installed base of fueling points in North America.
"I want to trust the brand that has been around for more than 150 years"
Buena Park Gas and Mini Market (4 stores)
Boots on the ground and parts on the truck – that’s the commitment to service that you get when you invest in Gilbarco equipment.
"Gilbarco can have someone here to fix any problem faster than any of the other guys"
Corona Gas and Mini Market (4 stores)
Our 10.4” screen upgrade supports couponing, video and real-time offers to drive in-store traffic and profits.
"I now have the ability to market to customers while they are pumping gas"
Veer Petro Partners Inc (12 stores)
GVR’s longstanding relationship with Verifone ensures a seamless integration with your POS system
"My new Gilbarco pumps work perfectly with Point of Sale"
Mollison Gas and Mini Market (1 store)
Years of Operation
Gilbarco Fueling Positions
Certified Service Contractors